Customer retention involves building relationships with customers so that their first call or inquiry is going to go to your financial institution. That is why Customer Retention Solutions suggests contacting your current mortgage customers 4-6 times per year via direct mail, email or telephone.
- Providing you with initial Customer Retention Consulting Services to determine needs.
- Applying data analysis to your mortgage portfolio because that is where we discover opportunities.
- Assisting in developing campaign letters, email and telephone scripts to deliver solid communication.
- Working with your marketing, compliance and legal people to ensure every contact is appropriate.
- Delivering reports on every campaign so that you can see results.
Our customer retention models use the best data and analytics we can find. The information is as current and accurate as available because it limits errors and wasted marketing dollars.
- Applying as many data elements as possible so that the screening process finds the right opportunities.
- We have a long history in the mortgage industry so we know things change.
- Keeping our processes and information current because it leads to better results.